Check out some reel samples from previous productions to hear my music in connection with a picture.
You can watch the video clips online or right click and select "save as..." to download and watch the samples offline with your favored media player.
All video files are highly compressed to save bandwith. A HD version of my reel is available upon request.
The trailer for the feature film "2-and-Twentysix" directed by award winning Director Edward St. Joseph and produced by St. Juju productions.
Note that I did all audio related work on this project too.
It was a package deal including the following working steps:
1. import the final version of the trailer into my composing software
2. check the attached audio for any errors, noises or otherwise problematic spots
3. correct all errors by applying filters, equalizers and other tools
4. apply a volume and panning envelope to the original recorded audio
5. add additional audio files if necessary
6. create an original score for the movie
7. select suitable sound FX and insert them where appropriate
8. recheck how all parts (orig. audio/speech, score and audio FX) work together
9. mixing orig. audio/speech, score and audio FX together (volume, stereo pan, equalizer)
10. deliver the finalized soundtrack in one uncompressed wave file
A package deal can save you quite a nice sum of money and you need not bother with contracting and directing two people as for the soundtrack. You will get the final soundtrack all out of one contractor.
Especially with short films and trailers, this is a good way to get a fluent, neat and perfectly fitting soundtrack.
Contact me if you are interested in a soundtrack bundle for your film production.
The above sample clip shows the orchestral score I have created on behalf of Talking Lens Productions to supply the opening scene of the filmed storyboard of their feature film production titled: KICKBACK
Read more about the production of FINDING ESTHER on the webpage of the Waldron Community Players.
TREASURE OF ALBION has received a Bronze 'REMI' Award at the Worldfest International Film Festival, Houston, Texas.